本站编辑：杭州达跃机械有限公司发布日期：2019-12-09 21:18 浏览次数：
Aluminum is widely used in various industries due to its excellent plasticity, antirust and corrosion resistance, especially die-casting aluminum parts, which are more common in industrial use. But there is a problem that has been puzzling us all the time, that is, die-casting aluminum parts are prone to mildew and blackening, which leads to abnormal metal processing, so how to solve this situation? This requires the use of die-casting aluminum oxide cleaner, easy to eliminate concerns!
Causes of die casting aluminum oxide:
1. The die casting process is not perfect enough, and the pressure is not enough during the aluminum liquid die casting, resulting in the density of the die casting can not meet the requirements, and the pores are formed on the die casting aluminum parts, and the pores are oxidized to produce oxides after contacting with water;
2. If the die-casting aluminum parts are not stored properly, the oxidation degree of the die-casting aluminum parts will be different if they are placed at different heights of the warehouse;
3. The production of die-casting aluminum is not clean enough, so that the die-casting aluminum parts are not thoroughly cleaned, leaving the production of mold release agent, saponification liquid and other corrosive substances or other impurities on the surface of die-casting aluminum, resulting in accelerated oxidation of die-casting aluminum parts;
4. Aluminum itself is an active metal, which is easy to oxidize and blacken or mildew under certain temperature and humidity;
5. Improper selection of metal cleaners, some of which are highly corrosive to aluminum, will aggravate the oxidation and corrosion of die-casting aluminum.
Countermeasures to solve the production of die casting aluminum oxide:
To sum up, the reasons for the oxide production of die-casting aluminum come from various aspects, so we should avoid the oxidation of die-casting aluminum from these aspects, whether in production details or process, storage, transportation, cleaning and other aspects, we should consider the problem of anti-oxidation.
Here only from the choice of metal cleaning agent to analyze, in order to effectively remove the oxide on the surface of die-casting aluminum, we choose a special die-casting aluminum oxide cleaning agent.
Die casting aluminum oxide cleaning agent is composed of a variety of surfactants, detergents and special corrosion inhibitors. It belongs to water-based cleaning agent, which is troubled by oil mist during use and safe for human body. Moreover, it is specially designed for aluminum alloy, die-casting aluminum, pure aluminum surface oxides, mildew spots, deposits, mechanical marks, oil stains and aluminum slag stains, which can be effectively removed.